Well, hello! If you’re new around here then it’s lovely to have you. I’m Maddie, a 22-year old living in London while working (not in London) in public relations.
Over the last few years, I have found a real comfort in sitting down at my laptop and just writing away, from rambles to advice. You might know me from my other website – Mind The Gap Graduates – but this little blog actually came first but got a bit forgotten about while I pursued the more advice-style route of blogging.
I never know what else to write on these about pages, so here are some fun facts about me and my life:
- I studied Criminology at the University of Leicester, graduating in 2019
- I absolutely love marmite on toast and often wish I could just eat that forever
- I, sadly, love playing Fortnite. I cringe when it’s the topic of conversation at family parties and I find 10 year old boys are asking how many wins I have
- I’m a homegirl, I think I’ll be 40 and still want to move back in with my parents
- I’m addicted to buying new plants, my Monstera – Pam – is my pride and joy
- I love an adventure, and travelling is one of the few things that gets me through a year (2020 has really shown this to be true)
- I live in London with my lovely boyfriend and best mates, which is a bit of a dream at 22
Not what I’d call fun facts but hey. So what can you find on this blog? Probably a bit of a mish mash of everything I get up to, everything I think and feel about life and, of course, some plant related content.
If you prefer my advice giving style posts more, then please head on over to Mind The Gap Graduates and find more structured, actionable articles. If you’d like to stick around here, then I’d love to have you.